Dr.Web Enterprise Suite Description
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite 鈥?unique solution with the built-in centralized anti-virus administration tool designed to protect Windows workstations, Windows file servers and mail servers under Unix in corporate networks of any size.
Unique features of Dr.Web Enterprise Suite
* Windows or Unix server platform support 鈥?a feature unavailable in other anti-virus programs.
* Support of most known databases. Dr.Web Enterprise Suite can use its own internal database as well as with Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server 懈谢懈 Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition or any other DBMS supporting SQL-92 over ODBC.
* Installation on an infected machine and high curing probability.
* Three methods of installation 鈥?using active directory policies, start scripts and remote installation mechanism. Installation is still possible even if an anti-virus server can鈥檛 establish connection to a target host,
* Security policies ensure that a user won鈥檛 change settings of the anti-virus.
* Different security policies for different categories of users including mobile users and configuration of the policies for any workstation even if it is currently offline ensure that up-to-date security settings are applied on all protected hosts.
* Creation of custom event parsers using any scripting language to get Direct Access to internal interfaces of Dr.Web Enterprise Suite.
* Update rollback 鈥?even if updating causes an error, the host won鈥檛 remain unprotected.
* New! Centralized installation of anti-virus agents (the anti-virus software can be configured before it is installed on computers in the network).
* Several network protocols can be used simultaneously (TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBIOS) so an anti-virus network can be deployed in an existing network of any topology.
* New! IPV6 support.
* New! A proxy-server providing communication Between the anti-virus server and agents if a direct connection between the server and clients can't be established.
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Dr.Web Enterprise Suite 5.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite Requirements
No additional system requirements.